1967 Chevy Camaro Standard Body Mounts, Solid, Stock Height, Detroit Speed & Engineering (DSE)
- Eliminates Flex Between The Body & Subframe
- Improved Vehicle Handling Through Chassis Stiffness
- Necessary When Installing Subframe Connectors For Maximum Torsional Rigidity
- CNC Machined From Billet Aluminum Then Hardcoated
- Includes Stainless Steel Bevel Washers
Detroit Speed and Engineering's solid body mounts provide a simple approach to eliminating the flex that occurs between the body and subframe connection. This will improve vehicle handling response by increasing chassis stiffness. These mounts should be used when installing subframe connectors for maximum torsional rigidity. Detroit Speed and Engineering's uniquely designed body mounts are CNC machined from billet aluminum. The mounts are then hardcoated, not bright anodized. The hardcoating process resists corrosion that can occur between steel and aluminum surfaces with regular bright anodizing. CNC machined stainless steel bevel washers are included. 17-4 stainless steel flanged body bolts are also available as an option (P/N DS-63).
Our mounts are available in 1/2 height or stock height.
2 Core Support Mounts With Stainless Steel Bevel
4 Body Mounts With Stainless Steel Bevel Washers