1967 Chevy Camaro Standard Front Nose Stencil Set, Bumble Bee, Paint On Stripe
- Best Quality Camaro Bumble Bee Front Nose Stencil Stripe Kit
- Stencils Made From Original GM Stencil Set
- This Kit Is Used To PAINT Your Camaro Bumble Bee Stripe Correctly
- Stencils Are Pre-Cut For Specific Body Panels
- Includes Color Photos To Insure The Stencil Can Be Applied To Your Camaro In The Exact Factory Location
The 1967 & 1968 Camaro looks really hot with a bumble bee front nose stripe and believe it or not, the factory actually painted these stripes across the Camaro header panel and down each front fender. Ricks Camaros has the best stencil kit available to paint this stripe and make sure it is in the correct spot and the pin stripe spacing is factory correct. Trust Rick's Camaros to bring you the best Camaro parts like our bumble bee front nose stripe stencil set always at the best possible price.
NOTE: On the Standard Camaro (without the Super Sport (SS), Rally Sport (RS) or engine designation fender emblems), the bumble bee stripe is painted solid without the break for the fender emblems.