1967 Chevy Camaro Standard Doug's Headers, Full Length Steel Ceramic Coated, Big Block 572, For Cars Without Air Conditioning
1967-69 Doug's Big Block 572ci Ceramic Coated Headers For Cars Without Air Conditioning & With Automatic Or Manual Trans
- For Use With Manual Or Automatic Transmission
- Provide Outstanding Torque & Horsepower Over A Wide RPM Band
- Ceramic Coated For Long Life & Good Looks
- Bolt-On Installation
- Header Tube Size Is 2-1/8" & Collector Size Is 3-1/2"
- For Off-Road Use Only/Not Legal For Sale Or Use In California
- Includes Header Gaskets, All Mounting Hardware & Instructions
- Must Use Big Block Frame Stands
- Will fit 572 tall deck (10.2 in.) crate engine or equivalent
When it's time to select headers for the street your most important criteria should be the most torque and horsepower over widest possible RPM band. And Doug's Headers deliver both in a big way. These 1967, 1968, 1969 headers are tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all of the exhaust from each cylinder and reducing pumping losses. In addition you will find the fit and finish are superb and you'll have years of leak-free operation because of Doug's extra thick flanges. Trust Rick's Camaros for all your 1967, 1968, 1969 Camaro needs!