1967 Chevy Camaro Standard "Improved Handling" Tall Outer Tie Rod End
- Significantly Reduces Bumpsteer
- Works With Both Stock & Tall Ball Joints
- Compatible With Any Aftermarket Or Stock Control Arm
- Bolt-In, No Modification Required!
- 2 Required
- Sold As Each (Photo Shows Pair)
Bump steer occurs when the car travels over a bump or around a turn. In the simplest terms, bump steer is when the vechicle turns itself without any input from the driver. If you've ever had the steering wheel jerk in an unintended direction, you've experienced it. Now you can fix this problem with these high quality performance outer tie rod ends. These are 0.5" Taller and significantly reduce bumpsteer on 1st Gen (1967-69) Camaros! Bolt-in with no modification required.