1967 Chevy Camaro Z28 Instrument Light Socket, 5/8"
- Restoration Correct
- Replacement Of Original
- Correct "Twist-In" Style Socket
- Correct Black Injected Molded Plastic With Embedded 2 Terminal Contacts
- Usually Damaged, Broken Or Distorted
- A Must When Replacing Printed Circuits
- Fits All 5/8" Holes For Gauge And Non Gauge Cars
- Correctly Secures Printed Circuit To Housing As Well As A Socket For Dash Lights
1967-1987 Camaro is a great platform for restoration projects or making that ground pounding street machine. Ricks Camaros offers these quality replacement Instrument Light Sockets. Made from high quality material to stand up to years of use. These are made from durable injected molded plastic with heavy duty terminals. Don't settle for just any replacement parts for your 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987 Camaro, choose the best. Trust Ricks Camaros for all your parts needs.