1967 Chevy Camaro Z28 Subframe & Radiator Support Mounting Bushing & Hardware Set
- Restoration Correct OEM Hardware Set
- Includes All Hardware Needed
- 18 Pcs Kit Includes 6 Bolts, 8 Washers, 2 Nuts, & 2 Lock washers
- Bolts Are Correct Grade 8
- Correct Subframe & Radiator Support Bushing Set P/N SS-176
- Correct Radiator Support Bushing Set P/N SS-174
Ricks Camaro offers these restoration correct 1967, 1968, & 1969 radiator support bushing hardware set. The radiator core support bushings are very important part of your Camaro so don’t forget to get the hardware when replacing the bushings. This technically correct hardware kit includes everything necessary to replace that old rusted hardware you currently have. This hardware kit is the closest to original GM you can get. If you’re doing a correct show car that will be judged this is the hardware kit you need. Even if you’re not building a technically correct Camaro these bolts are a better choice for strength and reliability. These bolts are notorious for rust and corrosion due to moisture and battery acid. Let Ricks Camaros take care of all your 1967, 1968, and 1969 Camaro parts.