1968 Chevy Camaro RS Air Intake Kit, 4 Inch, DTM Plenum, Dual Inlet
- 4" Dual Inlet
- Designed To Fit Muscle Car For Better Fit & Finish
- Plenum Design Offers Extremely Low Profile Dimensions For Tight Hood Clearance Applications
- Fits All Carburetors & TBI Throttle Bodies With 5 1/8" Inlet (Always Check Hood Applications Beforehand)
- Designed To Give Greatest Horsepower & Torque Increase By Routing Intake Inlet Away From Heat Sources Like The Radiator & Headers
- Manufactured By Spectre Performance From High Quality Polished Aluminum Tubing
- Powdercoated Heat Shields Help Prevent Hot Air From Entering Intake Inlet
Rick’s Camaros is happy to offer DTM plenum dual inlet air intake kits for your 1967, 1968, or 1969 Camaro. This four inch air intake kit is the best way to boost power and give your engine compartment a great look. Manufactured by Spectre Performance, this set can add as much as an additional 50HP through cool air sent to your F-Body’s engine. These systems use a DTM (“Down The Middle”) plenum design, which enables the most power to your engine. The aluminum plenum design offers low-profile dimensions for all tight clearance applications, and is designed to route the intake inlet away from heat sources in your engine. This Spectre set comes complete with all the necessary aluminum intake tubes, filters, boots, clamps, and other stainless steel mounting hardware. With the choice of red, blue, black, and white, you can personalize the air intake system for your special street car’s engine. Trust Rick’s Camaros for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your 1967, 1968, or 1969 Camaro!
Note: Requires 2-1/4” clearance from top of carburetor.