1968 Chevy Camaro RS Quarter Window Roller Assembly, Lower, Middle
- Officially Licensed Reproduction
- Contains: Lower Middle Roller With Stud, Slotted Washer, Glass Bushing, Glass Gasket, Special Retaining Nut
- All Pieces Made Of Original Materials & Correct Plating
- Fits Driver's (Left) Or Passenger's (Right) Side
- Two Required Per Car
- Special Nut Tool Available Separately As Part # HW-26
The lower middle roller on the quarter window of the Camaro takes most of the torque and stress from the window regulator on your 1967, 1968, or 1969 first generation Camaro. Over time, the grease wears out of the quarter window track and even forces work on the roller until the quarter window will eventually not roll up properly. Fix your Camaro quarter windows today with this superior reproduction from Rick's Camaros. Including the lower middle roller with stud, slotted washer, glass bushing and gasket, and special retaining nut, this complete quarter window assembly will fit either the left or right side of your F-Body. All installation tools have correct plating and materials that will exactly match your original assembly. With two required per Chevy Camaro, don't wait to fix the roller assembly for both of your Camaro's quarter windows. From racers, show cars, hot rods, and daily drivers, you can trust Rick's Camaros for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your 1967, 1968, or 1969 1st gen Camaro!