1969 Chevy Camaro SS Disc Big Brake Conversion Kit, Front, Black Calipers, With 2" Drop Spindles
- 13" Cross-Drilled & Gas Slotted, Zinc Coated Rotors
- 2024 T6 Billet Aluminum CNC Machined Hubs
- Includes 2" Drop Spindles
- Dual 52mm Piston Calipers
- Black Powder Coated Calipers
- Must use 17" Or Larger Disc Brake Wheels
The front system uses a 13" cross-drilled, gas slotted and zinc washed rotor, mounted to a 2024 T6 billet aluminum CNC machined anodized hub and a PBR C15 caliper that attaches to the spindle with CPP custom caliper mounting brackets. PBR C15 calipers have twin 52mm pistons and a larger brake pad surface area that offers about 60% more stopping power in the caliper than the popular C5 caliper at half the cost. Big Brake kits require larger diameter disc brake type 17" wheels. Kit works with stock disc spindles or drop spindles. Kits are complete as shown above and include rotors, calipers, hoses, bearings, seals, mounting brackets and all necessary hardware.