1969 Chevy Camaro Standard Ball Joint Assembly, Upper
- Best Quality Reproduction Upper Ball Joint
- Officially Licensed GM Restoration Part
- Technically Correct
- Includes Correct Mounting Hardware: Boot, Castle Nut & Cotter Pin
- Functional Bolt And Nut Set
- Correct Mount Rivets P/N RC-430 (Sold Separately)
These days it is tough to find suspension components or parts for your Camaro that "do it all". They should look like the original and perform better than original. Look no further. Rick's is proud to bring you this upper ball joint for your Camaro that finally does both!
NOTE: Original upper ball joints were riveted into the upper control arm. This ball joint comes with hardened bolts to secure it. If you would like to use our part # RC-430 ball joint rivets for the correct look, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to have them installed by a professional machine shop for best results and highest safety factor.