1969 Chevy Camaro Z28 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit, For Cars With 10 Or 12 Bolt Differential & Without Staggered Shocks
1967-69 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit For Cars With 10 Or 12 Bolt Differential & Without Staggered Shocks
- Ideal Next Step In Braking Performance For Cars With Front Discs
- Complete Easy To Bolt On Kit
- Uses Gen III Style Single Piston Calipers
- Will Fit 10 Or 12 Bolt Rear Ends
- Utilizes Stock Emergency Brake System (Other Kits On The Market Lack This Feature)
Warning: Must use 15” disc brake wheels.
Adding rear disc brakes to your 1967 Camaro is a great performance decision. Whether you add them as part of a front disc brake conversion kit or simply want to add them to a car with stock discs you'll be very pleased with the additional stopping power. Our kit provides you with 10" rotors, hard-working organic pads, Gen III Camaro single piston calipers, caliper mounting brackets with extra spacers to compensate for production variations of axle housing flanges, an emergency brake cable, flexible brake hoses and all necessary hardware to complete the installation. Upgrade to 4-wheel disc brakes and you'll be glad you did!