1969 Chevy Camaro Z28 Upper Grille Stiffener Reinforcement
- Best Quality Reproduction Grille Stiffener
- Heavy Weight Stamped Steel And Correct Mount Hole Placement Unlike Others Available Elsewhere
- Connects Header Panel To Grille
- Fits Rally Sport or Standard Grille
- Paint to Match Body Color
- Replaces GM #3949707
On a 1969 Camaro, This is probably the single most over looked part on the front of a 1969 Camaro. The grille stiffener sandwiches the top of the grille between it and the header panel to keep the grille from sagging on the top. Many times we have seen Camaros at a car show or cruise in where the body shop has forgotten to paint the grille stiffener (or they simply forgot to order one) and they send the Camaro out with a black stiffener. Rick's Camaros offers this reproduction upper grille stiffener, made from original heavy weight stamping, exact dimensions, and correct hole spacing just like the originals. Get the best grille stiffener out there from Rick's Camaros today and take it to your body shop with the rest of your parts before they paint your 1969 Camaro Super Sport (SS), Rally Sport (RS), Z28 or Standard.