1970 Chevy Camaro Standard Doug's Headers, Shorty Steel Ceramic Coated, Big Block
1970-81 Doug's Big Block Ceramic Coated Shorty Style Headers
- Outstanding Torque & HP Over A Wide RPM Range
- Fits Factory Big Block Camaros From 1970-1972 And Conversion Up To 1981
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Header Tube Size Is 1-3/4"/Collector Size 3"
- Not Legal For Sale Or Use In California
- Heavy 16 Gauge Steel
- 3-bolt flange Collector
When it's time to select headers for the street your most important criteria should be the most torque and horsepower over widest possible RPM band. And Doug's Headers deliver both in a big way. These 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981 header are tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all of the exhaust from each cylinder and reducing pumping losses. In addition you will find the fit and finish are superb and you'll have years of leak-free operation because of Doug's extra thick flanges. Trust Rick's Camaros for all your 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981 Camaro needs!