1970 Chevy Camaro Z28 Doug's Headers, Tri Y Steel Ceramic Coated, 283-400ci
1970-74 Doug's Small Block Ceramic Coated Full Length Headers
- Provides Outstanding Torque & HP Over A Wide RPM Range
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Header Tube Size Is 1-5/8" & Collector Size Is 2-1/2"
- Includes Gaskets, Hardware & Instructions
- Oval Port Shape
- Not Legal For Sale Or Use In California
When it's time to select headers for the street your most important criteria should be the most torque and horsepower over widest possible RPM band. And Doug's Headers deliver both in a big way. These 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974 header are tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all of the exhaust from each cylinder and reducing pumping losses. In addition you will find the fit and finish are superb and you'll have years of leak-free operation because of Doug's extra thick flanges. Trust Rick's Camaros for all your 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974 Camaro needs!