1970 Chevy Camaro Z28 Ring & Pinion Gear Set, 3.55, 12-Bolt Differential, For Cars With 3-Series Case
- Replacement 8.875" Gear Set
- Eliminates Rear End Noise Due To Worn Original Gears
- Includes New Ring & Pinion Gears
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Not Returnable Once Installed
NOTE: No 1971-1981 Camaro came from the factory with a 12-bolt differential. 1970 was the only year the 12-bolt with the 8.875" ring gear and 10-bolt with the 8.2" ring gear (like 1967-69 Camaros) was available. 1971-1981 Camaro originally used the 8.5" 10-bolt differential from the factory in ALL applications. This rear end is also known as the "Corporate" 10-bolt.