1971 Chevy Camaro RS Bumper Brackets, Subframe To Radiator Core Support
- Best Quality Reproduction Camaro Radiator Core Support Brackets
- Officially Licensed GM Restoration Parts
- New Tooling Of Important Safety Brackets
- Heavy Stamped Steel Replaces Rusted Or Missing GM Originals Exactly
- Installs To Side Of Subframe And Goes To Vertical Points On Core Support
- See Diagram Under More Photos For Exact Location
- Use With Our Bushing Kit 33-10530 For Proper Installation
Finally a reproduction of a rare original GM bracket! Ricks Camaros brings you a new reproduction of a part most Camaro owners don't know they need. This pair of support brackets are made from all new crisp stamped steel and will complete the attachment of the bumper brackets to the frame. These radiator core support brackets mount from the front subframe rail to the vertical of the core support on the Camaro with the vertical core support bushing set to help during a front end collision. Trust Ricks First Generation Camaros to bring you only the best 1970, 1971, 1972, or 1973 2nd gen Camaro parts at the best possible price.
Fits: 1970, 1971, 1972 & 1973, Standard Camaro, Super Sport (SS), Rally Sport (RS), Z28 or Type LT, All Engines & All Trim Levels.
WARNING: These brackets are an integral part of the front bumper system on your Camaro. If you do not have these brackets installed on your 1970-73 Camaro, ALL of your front bumper brackets are connected to the radiator core support and not the frame which puts a front end impact squarely on just two core support bolts. These brackets coupled with our bushing set (available separately) connects the core support to the front subframe to maximize protection in case of a front end collision.