1971 Chevy Camaro RS Tubular Upper Control Arm Kit, Hotchkis
- 100% TIG Welded 1.25" Tubular Steel Construction
- Silver Zinc Plated, 4130 Chromoly Offset Billet Cross-shaft
- Upper Ball Joints & Polyurethane Droop Stops Installed
- Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Billet Aluminum Offset & Stock Dimension Caster Inserts
Install the Hotchkis Tubular Upper A-Arms on your 70-81 Camaro or Firebird and gain vastly increased handling and control. These TIG welded; bolt-on arms offer increased camber and caster adjustment over stock, for ultimate performance. Smooth operating Delrin bushings allow the Arms to move through their travel easily. Finished in gloss black powder coat, the Arms are ready to install and are complete with ball joints, offset cross-shafts, offset caster inserts, Delrin bushings and droop stops.Exceptional handling performance when combined with the Hotchkis Performance Tubular Camaro Upper A-Arms from Eckler's.
NOTE: Alternate Image Shows A-body Control Arms