1971 Chevy Camaro SS Doug's Headers, Full Length Steel Ceramic Coated, Big Block
1970-72 Doug's Big Block Ceramic Coated Headers
- Outstanding Torque & HP Over A Wide RPM Range
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Header Tube Size Is 1-3/4"/Collector Size 3"
- Not Legal For Sale Or Use In California
- Will Not Fit With Saginaw Close Ratio 825 Steering Box
- Will Fit Detroit Speed And Engineering Front Subframes With Rack And Pinion Steering
- Big Block Frame Stands And Motor Mounts Must Be Used To Insure Proper Engine Location And Header Fit
When you're looking to really put some horsepower to the ground with your Camaro, consider this 1970, 1971, 1972 Doug's Long Tube Header Kit. This kit will give you unbelievable power over the widest possible RPM band and all pipes are ceramic coated for long life. This kit includes all mounting hardware and will direct fit to factory muffler system. Doug's headers are tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder and reduce pumping losses. These headers are for Off-Road Use Only. Will work with both automatic and manual transmissions. Trust Rick's Camaros for all your 1970, 1971, 1972 Camaro needs!