1971 Chevy Camaro SS Tubular Lower Control Arm Kit, Hotchkis
- 100% TIG Welded 1.5" Tubular Steel Construction
- CNC Machined Inset Spring Cup
- Aluminum Shims Allow For ¼" To ½ Ride Height Adjustment
- Polyurethane Coil Spring Isolators
- High Quality Lower Ball Joints Installed
Install the Hotchkis Tubular Lower A-Arms on your 70-81 Camaro or Firebird and gain vastly increased handling and control. These TIG welded, bolt-on arms offer ride height adjustment for ultimate performance and a great look, regardless of engine and transmission combinations. Smooth operating Delrin bushings allow the arms to move through their travel easily. Finished in gloss black powder coat, the arms are ready to install and are complete with ball joints, bump stops, ride height shims, polyurethane coil spring locators and Delrin bushings. Exceptional handling performance when combined with the Hotchkis Performance Tubular Camaro/Firebird Upper A-Arms.