1971 Chevy Camaro Standard Bushing Set, Subframe Bracket To Radiator Core Support
- Best Quality Reproduction Camaro Radiator Core Support Vertical Bushings
- Officially Licensed GM Restoration Parts
- New Tooling Of Important Safety Bushings
- 4 Piece Bushing & Cushion Set Replaces Rusted Or Missing GM Originals Exactly
- Installs To Side Of Subframe Bracket And To Vertical Points On Core Support
- See Diagram Under More Photos For Exact Location
- Use With Our Bracket Set 33-10525 For Proper Installation
Finally! Rick's Camaros brings you a new reproduction of a part most Camaro owners don't know they need. Most of these original radiator core support bushings have either rusted so badly or have just disintegrated, many Camaro owners don't realize they are an integral part of their crash protection on their Camaro . This set of support bushings and cushions are necessary for stamped steel brackets and will complete the attachment of the bumper brackets to the frame. These radiator core support bushings mount from the front subframe rail to the vertical of the core support on the Camaro with the vertical core support brackets to help during a front end collision. Trust Rick's Camaros for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your 1970, 1971, 1972, or 1973 1st gen Camaro!
Fits: 1970, 1971, 1972 & 1973, Standard Camaro, Super Sport (SS), Rally Sport (RS), Z28 or Type LT, All Engines & All Trim Levels.