1971 Chevy Camaro Standard LS Series Engine Conversion Kit, For Cars With 4L60EAutomatic Transmission
- Makes LS Series Engine Conversion A Bolt-In Operation
- Kit Includes Frame Mounts, Motor Mounts, Transmission Crossmember, Transmission Mount
- Kit Allows The Use Of All GM Accessories
- Kit Will Work For Original Small Or Big Block Cars
- Transmission Tunnel Modification May Be Neccessary
Make installing an LS1, LS2 or LS6 an easy bolt-in operation with this LS Series Engine Conversion Kit. Unlike other generic kits, this custom-fit kit takes all of the guess work out of the installation to save you time, money and needless aggravation. You get two polyurethane frame mounts, two engine motor mounts, a transmission crossmember, and a polyurethane transmission mount. You can use the stock exhaust manifolds with when using the 1998-2002 Camaro LS engines or choose from a variety of aftermarket headers. We also recommend the use of our P/N LS-3 oil pan as it makes for an easy bolt-in application. We also offer carbureted intakes for this conversion and fuel tanks to make the installation complete.