You're currently on:
We did not find any compatible products for "All Parts". Please clear your search term, see hints below and try again.
- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Rick’s Camaros is your one-stop shop for 1972 Camaro parts. The 1972 Camaro was a Second Generation F-Body Camaro, spanning from years 1970-1981. 1972 included the Z28 Coupe, Super Sport Coupe, Rally Sport Coupe, and Standard Coupe. 1972 didn’t see many changes in appearance from the 1971 Camaro. Due to emission and tuning requirements, power ratings changed in 4 of 6 engines. Inner door panels were restyled to include map pockets and a coin tray, three-point combination seat and shoulder belt harnesses replaced the earlier separate lap and shoulder belt combinations, and new shifter mechanisms with 4-speed manual transmissions featured a push-down reverse lockout. 1972 was the last year to offer “Big Block” engines. Due to a 117 day strike on the one assembly plant that produced 1972 Camaros, there was a large production decline. In addition to carrying 2nd Generation 1972 Camaro parts, Rick’s Camaros has parts for all Camaro models available. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your Generation Two 1972 Camaro, at the best prices! Trust Ricks for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- Selecting a year and model will let us show you only parts for your vehicle, when you search & browse our Web site.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Camaro" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search