1972 Chevy Camaro SS Light Aembly, License Plate
- Best Quality Reproduction License Plate Light
- Officially Licensed GM Restoration Part
- New Tooling Of Hard To Find Parts!
- Die Stamped Steel With Correct Gold Cadmium Plating
- Crystal Clear Lens With "Guide" Markings
- Black Foam Gasket
The 1970-73 Camaro needs license plate lights. If you don't have them in your Camaro, you have two holes right over the license plate. Rick's Camaros now has a reproduction of a hard to find good used part for your Camaro. This accurate reproduction kit includes a pair of cad plated housings, pair of crystal clear lenses with script, and a pair of gray molded gaskets in order to complete your F-Body's installation. If you need a pair of license plate lamps in your 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Standard Camaro, Super Sport (SS), Rally Sport (RS) or Type LT, Rick's has the best parts for your Camaro restoration, G Machine or Pro Touring Camaro always at the best possible price.
(2) Gold Cad Plated License Plate Light Housings
(2) Crystal Clear License Plate Lamp Lenses
(2) Black Foam License Plate Assembly Gaskets