1972 Chevy Camaro Z28 Wilwood Front Disc Brake Kit, 6-piston Black Calipers, Drilled & Slotted Rotors
- Loaded Black DP6 Six Piston Calipers
- 12.19" Drilled & Slotted Vented Rotor
- Superior Machined Hubs & Brackets
- Wheel Bearings, Studs & Hardware Included
- 14.14" Of Inside Wheel Clearance Diameter
DynaPro 6 forged billet calipers are combined with 12.19” diameter rotors for the traditional, non-ABS spindles on 2nd Generation F-body Camaros and Firebirds. The enhanced brake capacity and pad performance of the six piston calipers provide an intermediate level alternative to the bigger six piston kits. These kits compliment wheel, tire, and suspension upgrades on your Camaro and make it stop on a dime too!
NOTE: Fits Original 11" Spindles with caliper mount brackets cast as part of the spindle which will need to be cut from your spindle to use any Wilwood front conversion kit. Check Installation guide for wheel clearance diagram.
APPLICATIONSClick to view applications
MORE PRODUCT INFO
- Product Instructions (410.54 KB .PDF)