We did not find any compatible products for "All Parts". Please clear your search term, see hints below and try again.
- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Rick’s Camaros is your one-stop shop for 1974 Camaro parts. The 1974 Camaro was a Second Generation F-Body Camaro, spanning from years 1970-1981. 1974 included the Z28 Coupe, Type LT Coupe, and Standard Coupe. 1974 marked the first major facelift of the second gen Camaros, with new front and rear aluminum bumpers, a body-color fascia above the front bumper, new taillights, a forward sloping grille, and the model length growing by seven inches. This was the first time that the Rally Sport option was not made available in the Camaro’s run. New fuel tanks increased capacity from 18 to 21 gallons, radial tires were made available for the first time, wear sensors were added to front brakes and ball joints, and keying was modified. 1974 Camaros were the only models to be equipped with seat-belt interlocks, as mandated by Federal regulation, which required fastened seat belts before the engine would start. The Type LT saw new fabrics for seats, changed interior detailing, and added sound insulation throughout the interior. This was also the last model to feature the rear window style debuted back in 1970. In addition to carrying 2nd Generation 1974 Camaro parts, Rick’s Camaros has parts for all Camaro models available. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your Generation Two 1974 Camaro, at the best prices! Trust Ricks for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- Selecting a year and model will let us show you only parts for your vehicle, when you search & browse our Web site.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Camaro" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search