1974 Chevy Camaro Z28 Lower Control Arms, Tubular, Speed Tech
- Stronger Than The Factory Control Arm
- Black Acetron GP® (Delrin) Bushings That Have 0 Deflection
- Ability To Either Use Standard Coil Shock Combination Or Coil Over Shock Setup.
- Arms Come With Adjustable Steering Stop Using A 3/8" Hex Bolt To Prevent Tire Scrub
- Complete Factory Replacement With No Modifications Required To Install Control Arms
- Bushings Made Of Black Acetron GP® That Have 0 Deflection
- Control Arms Come Powder Coated
- Low Drag & Self Lubricating Properties For A Bind Free Operation
- Instructions On How To Install The Arms
The Tubular Lower Control Arms are CAD designed Mandrel Bent and all components are either laser cut or CNC machined for exact tolerances. They are made from 1.5" Seemless tubing with a wall thickness of .155. The control arms come complete powder coated with Acetron GP® type bushings and Energy Suspension™ Urethane Bump Stops. Also included is an adjustable steering stop.