We did not find any compatible products for "All Parts". Please clear your search term, see hints below and try again.
- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Rick’s Camaros is your one-stop shop for 1975 Camaro parts. The 1975 Camaro was a Second Generation F-Body Camaro, spanning from years 1970-1981. 1975 included the Type LT Coupe, Rally Sport Coupe, and Standard Coupe. While the styling was a carryover from the previous year, 1975 changes included a larger, wrap-around rear window design to reduce “blind spot” vision problems, radial tires becoming standard equipment, and optional power door locks. The Z28 was dropped temporarily due to tightening emission standards. 1975 was the first year to require unleaded fuel, which then brought a restricted fuel filler neck and a screw-on fuel cap. The Rally Sport option was not available at the start of 1975 production, but returned midyear as the RPO Z85, differing from previous Rally Sport packages by not featuring hidden lamps or the snout grille, and including a distinctive paint and stripe package. In addition to carrying 2nd Generation 1975 Camaro parts, Rick’s Camaros has parts for all Camaro models available. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your Generation Two 1975 Camaro, at the best prices! Trust Ricks for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- Selecting a year and model will let us show you only parts for your vehicle, when you search & browse our Web site.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Camaro" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search