1975 Chevy Camaro RS QUADRA-Link Rear Suspension, With Coilover Shocks/Springs, Detroit Speed & Engineering (DSE)
1970-81 Detroit Speed & Engineering (DSE) QUADRA-Link Rear Suspension With Coilover Shocks & Springs
- No Compromises In Suspension Geometry - Great Ride - DSE Exclusive No-Bind "Swivel-Link™"
- High Durometer Bushings, No Heim-Joints To Wear Out & Make Noise
- Long Upper Arms For Pinion Angle Control
- Improved Anti-Squat Geometry
- Long Panhard Rod For Rear Axle Lateral Control During Hard Cornering
- Stock Back Seat Can Still Be Used
- Coilover Shocks/Springs Allow Spring Rate Tuning & Ride Height Adjustment
- All Links Are Powder Coated Black
This is a great way to upgrade from original leaf spring suspension. Unlike our competitors, DSE's exclusive new 4-link geometry design is uncompromised to achieve the best possible handling. The new DSE "Swivel-Link™" (Patent No. 7,398,984) allows the suspension to fully articulate with smooth solid motion a no binding. The best feature is that this is achieved without heim-joints. Heim-joints are noisy and prone to short-term life. The DSE QUADRALink™ utilizes tuned high-durometer rubber bushings (in place of heim joints or squeaky urethane bushings). The long upper links provide great pinion and u-joint angle control. Contrary to competitors' kits, our kit utilizes a panhard rod that provides precise and effective rear axle lateral location during hard cornering. The panhard rod is adjustable as ride height changes for roll center control. The rear upper shock crossmember strengthens the rear body and frame section. Don't settle for anything less than DSE's QUADRALink™ rear suspension!