1977 Chevy Camaro RS Clutch & Brake Pedal Assembly
- Superior Reproduction of Original
- Heat Treated
- Includes Pivot Bolt, Sleeves, Shaft Bushings and Lock Nut
- Fully Assembled
- Brake Pedal Pad Available Separately as Part # 720068
- Brake Pedal Pad with Power Disc Brakes Available Separately as Part # 720058
- Clutch Pedal Pad Available Separately as Part # 720420
It is almost like an unwritten rule...A Camaro needs a 4 speed transmission! Eckler's Camaro brings you this reproduction of the original Camaro clutch and brake pedal assembly to help get that manual gearbox in your car. Or, if you are one of those Pro-touring or G-machine guys, you can use this pedal assembly to put that Tremec 5 or 6 speed transmission in your car.
NOTE: Original 1972 Camaros with a manual transmission came with a large clutch pedal and a large brake pedal. If you would like to keep this original look on your 1972, you will need to order the 1970-71 pedal set (Our Part # 708105) and a 1970-71 upper pushrod (Our part # 708027) or the 1970-71 Clutch linkage kit (Our part # 708061).