1977 Chevy Camaro Type Lt 4-Link Rear Suspension Kit, Heidt's
- Provides "Big" Handling Improvements Over Leaf-Spring Setup
- Yields A Positively Located Rearend & Spring Rate Adjustability
- No Cutting Or Floor Modifications Required
- Kit Includes: 4 Links With Spherical Bearings And Axle Brackets, Top Crossmember, Panhard Bar, Standard Coilover Shocks That Have Black Body With Black Springs
- Rear End Housing NOT Included With This Rear Suspension Kit
Ready to step up your 1970-1981 Camaro handling? This 4 link rear suspension kit from Ricks Camaros with greatly improve handling and acceleration. Made from high quality material, this kit represents a great technological advancement in rear suspension components for your Camaro. If your ready to carve up some back roads or cruise to the local drive in, your 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981 Camaro will lead the way. Trust Ricks Camaros for all your parts needs.
NOTE: Pictured as installed on rear end, housing NOT included in kit.