- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Rick’s Camaros is your one-stop shop for 1979 Camaro parts. The 1979 Camaro was a Second Generation F-Body Camaro, spanning from years 1970-1981. 1979 included the Rally Sport Coupe, Z28 Coupe, Standard Coupe, and Berlinetta Coupe. While exterior styling remained mostly the same from the previous year, the instrument cluster on 1979 Camaros had a new flat-panel design. 1979 saw the dismissal of the Type LT and the introduction of the Berlinetta model as a replacement. Berlinetta models had bright upper and lower grilles, bright rear window and windshield moldings, dual pinstriping treatment, body-color sport mirrors, specific trim, and either standard color-keyed custom wheels or optional color-keyed aluminum wheels. Rear window defrosters changed this year to an in-the-glass heated element type. New options for 1979 Camaros included power antenna, and two radios with citizen’s band. Rally Sport also became a single model in 1979 and no longer could be combined with Berlinetta or Z28 models. In addition to carrying 2nd Generation 1979 Camaro parts, Rick’s Camaros has parts for all Camaro models available. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your Generation Two 1979 Camaro, at the best prices! Trust Ricks for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Camaro" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search