We did not find any compatible products for "All Parts". Please clear your search term, see hints below and try again.
- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Rick’s Camaros is your one-stop shop for 1980 Camaro parts. The 1980 Camaro was a Second Generation F-Body Camaro, spanning from years 1970-1981. 1980 included the Rally Sport Coupe, Z28 Coupe, Sport Coupe, and Berlinetta Coupe. The Camaro style stayed relatively similar in 1980 other than trim and detail changes. However, significant changes were made to available engines, with in-line 6-cylinder engines being replaced with new-for-Camaro V6s. Wire wheelcovers replaced the polycast style of the previous year as standard for only Berlinetta models. The Z28 hood included a rear-pointing raised scoop with a solenoid operated flap which allows the engine to breathe cooler air. This was the last year of availability for second gen Rally Sports. Noise-blanking chips were added to all Camaro radios in 1980 to improve noise rejection. This was also the last Camaro model year to have a full-size spare tire. In addition to carrying 2nd Generation 1980 Camaro parts, Rick’s Camaros has parts for all Camaro models available. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your Generation Two 1980 Camaro, at the best prices! Trust Ricks for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- Selecting a year and model will let us show you only parts for your vehicle, when you search & browse our Web site.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Camaro" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search