We did not find any compatible products for "All Parts". Please clear your search term, see hints below and try again.
- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Rick’s Camaros is your one-stop shop for 1981 Camaro parts. The 1981 Camaro was a Second Generation F-Body Camaro, spanning from years 1970-1981. 1981 included the Sport Coupe, Z28 Coupe, and Berlinetta Coupe. 1981 marked the final year of second gen Camaros, where appearance changes were limited to minor color and trim variations. New options this year included halogen headlights and locking wheel cover locks for the Berlinetta’s standard wire wheel covers. The standard Delco Freedom II battery featured a new low weight design which was more durable and less susceptible to vibration damage. The Z28 continued to feature the functional rear-facing hood scoop introduced the previous year, and the functional side fender ports for exhaust of engine compartment. All 1981 Camaros were equipped with Chevrolet’s “advanced computer command control” engine management system. Power brakes and space saver spare tires became standard in 1981. Rally Sport models were also dropped this year, and would not reappear for several years. In addition to carrying 2nd Generation 1981 Camaro parts, Rick’s Camaros has parts for all Camaro models available. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your Generation Two 1981 Camaro, at the best prices! Trust Ricks for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- Selecting a year and model will let us show you only parts for your vehicle, when you search & browse our Web site.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Camaro" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search