1981 Chevy Camaro Standard , Chassis Max Handle Bars, Hotchkis
- Powder Coated, Anthracite Finish
- Easy, Bolt In Installation
- Fabricated From 1.5" Steel Tubing, TIG Welded To Precision CNC Bent Brackets
- CAD Designed For Superior Fit & Finish
- Manufactured In The USA
- Works With Most Suspension Systems And Engine Swaps
Chassis Max Handle Bars from Hotchkis are a critical component for any high-performance 1970-81 Camaro. The second generation F-Body subframe can flex during hard cornering, altering suspension geometry, tire contact patch and alignment. Hotchkis has solved this problem by applying nature's strongest shape: the triangle. Handle Bars tie the control arms to the cowl and firewall with high-strength tubing and CNC bent brackets for maximum strength and rigidity. The result is incredible handling and driver control that makes the most of your high performance Camaro suspension.
NOTE: Tubular upper control arms are highly recommended as there have been some issues with the Handle Bars fitting with stock upper control arms. Chassis Max Handle Bars will not work with Pontiac Firebirds.