We did not find any compatible products for "All Parts". Please clear your search term, see hints below and try again.
- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Rick’s Camaros is your one-stop shop for 1982 Camaro parts. The 1982 Camaro was a Third Generation F-Body Camaro, spanning from years 1982-1992. 1982 included the Z28 Sport Coupe, Z28 Pace Car, Sport Coupe, and Berlinetta Coupe. 1982 marked the first year of the third gen Camaros, with a nearly all-new model, including reduced dimensions and weight, a four-cylinder engine for the Sport Coupe, consoles with glove boxes, power steering, and power brakes with front discs and rear drums. Front bucket seats for all 1982 models had reclining mechanisms for both driver and passenger. The Berlinetta Coupe included custom interior, aluminum wheels, deluxe seatbelts, deluxe luggage compartments, dual horns, special instrumentation, and specific trim. The Z28 Sport Coupe had its own style aluminum wheels, leather-strapped steering wheel, white-letter radial tires, rear spoiler, special instrumentation, and specific trim. For the third time in its history, the Camaro was selected to pace the 1982 Indianapolis 500 auto race. The 1982 model’s rear glass was also the largest of any production car of its era. In addition to carrying 3rd Generation 1982 Camaro parts, Rick’s Camaros has parts for all Camaro models available. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your Generation Three 1982 Camaro, at the best prices! Trust Ricks for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- Selecting a year and model will let us show you only parts for your vehicle, when you search & browse our Web site.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Camaro" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search