We did not find any compatible products for "All Parts". Please clear your search term, see hints below and try again.
- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Rick’s Camaros is your one-stop shop for 1983 Camaro parts. The 1983 Camaro was a Third Generation F-Body Camaro, spanning from years 1982-1992. 1983 included the Z28 Sport Coupe, Sport Coupe, and Berlinetta Coupe. In 1983, Chevrolet made a few appearance changes, including a modified passenger seat design with separate headrest in Z28 models. 1983 was the last of the third gen Z28s to have fiberglass hoods. Like the previous year all 1983 Camaros had center consoles as standard equipment. 5-speed manual transmission also became an option for Sport Coupes, and standard for Berlinettas and Z28s. 1983 was also the first year that a 4-speed automatic transmission was used with Camaros, which was optional with all models. A new engine also arrived for Z28s which featured a Rochester four-barrel carburetor, new camshaft grind, dual-belt accessory drive, cast-aluminum intake manifold, and 150hp. Radios used electronic tuning, floor mats were changed to rubber with carpet inserts, and optional roof drips, body side, and door edge guards were all available in black. In addition to carrying 3rd Generation 1983 Camaro parts, Rick’s Camaros has parts for all Camaro models available. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your Generation Three 1983 Camaro, at the best prices! Trust Ricks for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- Selecting a year and model will let us show you only parts for your vehicle, when you search & browse our Web site.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Camaro" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search