You're currently on:
We did not find any compatible products for "All Parts". Please clear your search term, see hints below and try again.
- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Rick’s Camaros is your one-stop shop for 1984 Camaro parts. The 1984 Camaro was a Third Generation F-Body Camaro, spanning from years 1982-1992. 1984 included the Sport Coupe, Z28 Sport Coupe, and Berlinetta. 1984 saw a shift in focus onto the Berlinetta, which received a futuristic instrument panel featuring a digital readout for speed, an electronic bar tachometer with vertical readout, and movable control pods flanking the instrument displays. The Berlinetta interior also included a roof console, which became purchasable options for the Sport and Z28 Sport Coupes. 1984 Camaros were equipped with GM-specified “fourth generation” steel-belted radial tires. This was the last year for a four-speed manual transmission, and it was available with 4-cylinder engine models only. The ride quality in Z28s was softened slightly in 1984. Lastly, a visor mirror became standard equipment for Z28s and locks for removable T-tops were added mid-year. In addition to carrying 3rd Generation 1984 Camaro parts, Rick’s Camaros has parts for all Camaro models available. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your Generation Three 1984 Camaro, at the best prices! Trust Ricks for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- Selecting a year and model will let us show you only parts for your vehicle, when you search & browse our Web site.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Camaro" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search