We did not find any compatible products for "All Parts". Please clear your search term, see hints below and try again.
- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Rick’s Camaros is your one-stop shop for 1986 Camaro parts. The 1986 Camaro was a Third Generation F-Body Camaro, spanning from years 1982-1992. 1986 included the Sport Coupe, Z28 Sport Coupe, IROC-Z Coupe, and Berlinetta. With the 4-speed manual transmission being discontinued, all models had 5-speed manual transmissions as base equipment; however the 305ci, 190hp Z28-only option required automatic transmission. All Sport Coupe models came with upgraded sport suspension, styled wheels with trim rings, raise black lettered tires, retuned exhaust with dual tail pipes, black sport mirrors, revised exterior trim, power steering and brakes, and AM radio. While the Berlinetta was available at the beginning of 1986 production, it was discontinued after suffering from a controversial instrument panel setup. New options for all 1986 Camaros included fog lamps that were included with the IROC-Z package, an automatic inside rearview mirror, and central high-mount stop lamps to comply with federal regulations. All exterior paint colors had new codes due to a new base-coat, clear-coat paint process. In addition to carrying 3rd Generation 1986 Camaro parts, Rick’s Camaros has parts for all Camaro models available. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your Generation Three 1986 Camaro, at the best prices! Trust Ricks for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- Selecting a year and model will let us show you only parts for your vehicle, when you search & browse our Web site.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Camaro" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search