We did not find any compatible products for "All Parts". Please clear your search term, see hints below and try again.
- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Rick’s Camaros is your one-stop shop for 1987 Camaro parts. The 1987 Camaro was a Third Generation F-Body Camaro, spanning from years 1982-1992. 1987 included the Sport Coupe, Type LT Coupe, Z28 Sport Coupe, IROC-Z Coupe, Z28 Convertible, Sport Convertible, and IROC-Z Convertible. For the first time since 1969, Camaro convertibles were made available again, but unlike the earlier models, these were built as RPO CC1 coupes, and then converted by ASC Incorporated. The new LT option, having replaced the Berlinetta, included sport mirrors, custom interior, accent striping, deluxe luggage compartment and locking storage, auxiliary lightning, soft-ride suspension, and full wheel covers. The IROC option package included special suspension, stowaway spare tire, blackwall tires, aluminum wheels, and halogen fog lamps. Chevrolet also increased its extended powertrain warranty protection for Camaros to six years or 60,000 miles. 1987 marked the 20th anniversary of the Camaro and the convertibles were considered the anniversary editions, signified by a special dash badge that read “20th Anniversary Commemorative Edition.” In addition to carrying 3rd Generation 1987 Camaro parts, Rick’s Camaros has parts for all Camaro models available. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your Generation Three 1987 Camaro, at the best prices! Trust Ricks for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- Selecting a year and model will let us show you only parts for your vehicle, when you search & browse our Web site.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Camaro" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search