1988 Chevy Camaro Iroc Z Rear End, 9", Complete, With Wilwood Disc Brakes & Lines
1982-02 Complete Rear End With Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Super Durable Brand New 9" Ford Rear Axle With Torque Arm Mount
- New Big-Bearings, Torino Flanges & 31-Spline Axles
- All Spring Perches, Tabs & Brackets Welded Into Place
- Specify Drum-To-Drum Width, Spring Perch Center To Center, & Bolt Pattern When Ordering
- Wilwood 12.19" Black Rotors & 4 Piston Black Calipers, 1/2" Studs
- New Tru Trac Positraction Superlight Nodular Third Member In Your Desired Ratio
- New Pinion Yoke, Bearings, Studs, Seals, Housing Vent & Hardware
- Bolt In, Bleed The Brakes, & Go!
- No ABS Brake Provisions
The rear ends are the weak link in all 3rd and 4th gen cars. The housings are built 64-5/8" wide (1993-02 Cars) but are a direct swap for 1982-92 cars if used with late model wheel backspacing.
NOTE: For all residential deliveries, there will be an additional charge for delivery via liftgate truck. These Rear Ends Have Do Not Have Provisions For ABS Anti-Lock Brakes