We did not find any compatible products for "All Parts". Please clear your search term, see hints below and try again.
- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Rick’s Camaros is your one-stop shop for 1989 Camaro parts. The sought-after 1989 Camaro was a 3rd Generation Camaro. Spanning from 1982-1992, 3rd Generation Camaros were equipped with factory fuel injection, four-cylinder engines, 16 inch wheels and hatchback body styles. The slightly smaller 3rd Gen Camaros were the first built without front subframes or leaf-spring rear suspensions. Adding to the impressive all new design, 3rd Gen Camaros were also the first to feature four-speed automatic transmissions and five-speed manual transmissions. Third Generation Camaros included the Sport Coupe, Berlinetta, and Z28 models. 1989 Camaro models included the RS Coupe, RS Convertible, IROC-Z Coupe and IROC-Z Convertible. Last used in 1980, the RS designation returned for the 1989 model year. Available with either the V6 or a throttle-body-injected 5.0-liter V8, the 1989 Camaro RS models included a trim package over the base sport coupe. 1989 Camaro IROCs featured a dual-converter option that boosted horsepower to 240 that was available only with the TPI 350. In addition to carrying 1989 Camaro parts, we have parts for all third generation Camaro models available. We have the best prices and we have all the 3rd generation Camaro parts and accessories you need to help you restore your 1989 Camaro.
- Selecting a year and model will let us show you only parts for your vehicle, when you search & browse our Web site.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Camaro" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search