1990 Chevy Camaro Z28 Front Coil-Over Conversion Kit
- New Fabricated Upper Strut Mounts And Reinforcing Plates (Powdercoated Black)
- CNC 6061 T-6 Strut Sleeves And Lower Spring Mounts (Clear Hard Anodized Coating)
- Works With All Struts Except Bilstein (Struts Not Included)
- Easy Ride Height Adjustments Using Included Spanner Wrench
- CNC Laser Cut 1/4" Steel Mounting Plates
- 300 lb. Springs (325 or 350 Also Available)
Coil-Over suspension allows for more suspension travel, adjustability, and a much better ride. The new fabricated upper shock mounts contain new upper spring pockets. The undersides feature 1/4" CNC laser cut steel reinforcing plates. The upper and lower spring pockets include torrington bearings and thrust washers to prevent coil bind. Ride height can be adjusted in minutes using the included spanner wrench.