You're currently on:
- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Rick’s Camaros is your one-stop shop for 1993 Camaro parts. The 1993 Camaro marked the start of the 4th Generation Camaro. Spanning from 1993-2002, 4th Generation Camaros used new technology and material to produce plastic body panels over a steel space frame reducing weight and providing a new sleek silhouette. Thanks to a much improved suspension design, 4th Generation Camaro performance increased. Exterior features of 4th Gen Camaros included tunneled headlamps, broad taillights, a low “V” nose and even optional T-tops for the coupe. The 1993 Camaro featured two hatchback models, a Camaro Coupe and Camaro Z28 Coupe. The 1993 Camaro coupe introduced a 207ci V6 engine with an increased output of 160hp or a 5-speed manual transmission. Powered by the LT1 V8 engine or an optional six-speed manual transmission, the 1993 Camaro Z28 was selected as the official pace car for the Indianapolis 500. A replica pace car edition was produced in limited quantities, with black over white exteriors, special Indy graphics, white-painted wheels and unique seat material. In addition to carrying 1993 Camaro parts, we have parts for all third generation Camaro models available. We have the best prices and we have all the 4th generation Camaro parts and accessories you need to help you restore your 1993 Camaro.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Camaro" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search