We did not find any compatible products for "All Parts". Please clear your search term, see hints below and try again.
- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Rick’s Camaros is your one-stop shop for 1996 Camaro parts. The 1996 Camaro was a 4th Generation Camaro. Spanning from 1993-2002, 4th Generation Camaros used new technology and material to produce plastic body panels over a steel space frame reducing weight and providing a new sleek silhouette. Thanks to a much improved suspension design, 4th Generation Camaro performance increased. Exterior features of 4th Gen Camaros included tunneled headlamps, broad taillights, a low “V” nose and even optional T-tops for the coupe. Coupes and Convertibles were available for the 1996 Camaro base, RS, and Z28 models. The 3800 series II engine became standard for base 1996 Camaro models. The reintroduced 1996 RS models included front and rear fascias, ground-effects side moldings, and a unique three piece rear spoiler. Last seen in 1972, SLP (Street Legal Performance) Engineering brought back the SS name by adding engine tweaks and 17-inch five-spoke wheels wrapped to the 1996 Z28 models. With its 305 horsepower LT1 engine, the 1996 Camaro SS was the first stock Camaro to break the 300 horsepower barrier since 1971. In addition to carrying 1996 Camaro parts, we have parts for all third generation Camaro models available. We have the best prices and we have all the 4th generation Camaro parts and accessories you need to help you restore your 1996 Camaro.
- Selecting a year and model will let us show you only parts for your vehicle, when you search & browse our Web site.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Camaro" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search