2000 Chevy Camaro SS Engine Starter, Mini, LS1, PowerMax, Power Master
- Ideal For Street Machines & Mild Performance Engines (10:1 Compression Or Less)
- Gear Reduction Style Provides More Starting Power
- Almost Impervious To Heat Soak Problems
- Works With Most Oversized Kickout Oil Pans
- For Fuel Injection Engines ONLY. Warranty Void If Used On Carbureted Engines
Now is the time to replace that slow spinning factory starter with a new Camaro Power Master PowerMax Gear Reduction Mini Starter. This starter is an excellent choice for your slightly modified street machine. The new 160 foot pound PowerMax starter is designed to provide trouble-free starts, weighs just 8 pounds and is recommended for 10:1 compression or less engines. The PowerMax Mini Starter is an excellent choice for Camaros with large tube headers and big oil pans due to its small size. You no longer have to settle for rebuilt units that work for short periods of time when you can buy the most efficient starter on the market. The PowerMax Mini Starter has a machined aluminum body which allows adjustment closer to the oil pan and away from header heat. This starter not only looks good, it performs beautifully and it's warranted for one year against workmanship & product defects.