2000 Chevy Camaro Standard SLP, Loud Mouth II Dual Tips
SLP's F-Body cat-backs have always been the best performing exhaust systems in the business. Now they're the most versatile, too! Using our industry-exclusive modular design architecture, we've developed a line of systems that can be quickly reconfigured to fit changing performance, noise level, and sound quality requirements. Simply loosen a few band clamps, swap muffler types, retighten, and you're done. No other exhaust offers this level of performance and adaptability!
Along with the included race muffler, the F-Body Loud Mouth II® system is compatible with our original Loud Mouth® resonator (#31066). Get both for complete control over your car's sound and performance characteristics.
NOTE: Includes a Loud Mouth II® race muffler. Loud Mouth®resonator sold separately.
- Includes a Loud Mouth II® bullet-type race muffler for minimal restriction, reduced resonance, and an aggressive tone
- Employs SLP's exclusive modular technology, making it possible to switch between muffler and resonator types in a matter of minutes
- Lighter than the OEM exhaust assembly
- Constructed entirely from mandrel-bent stainless steel
- Features a show quality polished resonator and 2.5" "Dual/Dual" tips
- Includes pre-welded hangers, detailed instructions, and all necessary installation hardware
- Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty