- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Rick’s Camaros is your one-stop shop for 2010 Camaro parts. After an eight year absence, the iconic Camaro finally returned in 2010. The 2010 Camaro was available only as a coupe in base LS, midlevel LT and V8-powered SS models. All Fifth Generation Camaros feature cowl-induction-style hood, cross-hatch grille and rear-quarter gills reminiscent of the 1969 Camaro. The cockpit of the 2010 is mostly modern, with a few old-school touches thrown in such as a quartet of gauges located down low in front of the gear shifter. The 2010 Camaros were all 2door coupes offered in 5 levels. On July 22, 2009, GM announced a Transformers Special Edition appearance package for the 2010 Camaro. Complete with an Autobot shield badge on the side panels and on each of the four wheel's center cap and the Transformer’s logo on driver and passenger doors' sill plates, the 2010 Camaro resembled the Bumblebee Camaro. In addition to carrying 2010 Camaro parts, we have parts for all third generation Camaro models available. We have the best prices and we have all the 5th generation Camaro parts and accessories you need to help you restore your 2010 Camaro.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Camaro" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search