CREATE CUSTOM >>
VIEW BEST SELLING >>
TruBerber Carpet Is A Multi-Layer Construction Designed Specifically For Automotive Use By Lloyd Mats.
The Heaviest Berber Mat Available
- 48 Ounce Per Yard Premium Nylon and Polypropylene Yarn Blend
- Premium nylon yarn provides excellent wear, crush resistance and durability.
- Polypropylene yarns provide strength and inherent resistance to fading and staining.
- The heaviest Berber mat available.
Unique Blended Colors
- Special comingled yarn colors hide surface stains.
- Blended colors in each mat complement the most popular interior colors.
- Matching continuous nylon velour edge can never unravel.
Licensed Chevy Trademark Emblems And Customizing Options
- Choose from nearly 100 Chevy emblems covering all years from 1956 to present.
- Embroidered designs done with durable nylon thread.
- Direct Embroidery: Designs are Sewn through carpet and backing.
- Embroidered Applique: Pre-embroidered appliqué permanently welded deep into the carpet face using RF Technology.
- Variety of thread colors.
- Optional marine grade vinyl binding for bright and contrasting edge.
- Polypropylene mesh gives the tufted yarn its shape.
- Extra heavy latex layer creates stiffness to help maintain mat shape.
- Water-resistant layer to keep moisture from the original carpet.
- Final Tractionbac™ composition rubber for natural non-skid characteristics.
- Long Wearing Carpet
- Stain Resistance
- Lasting Good Looks
- Moisture Protection
Mechanical Anchoring Devices
- Factory compatible anchoring devices are included with each set for vehicles with a factory installed hook, snap, post, Velcro, etc.
- Absolutely stay put.
- Mats look better and last longer when they stay in place.
- Won't wrinkle or create hazardous driving conditions.
Custom Fit Patterns
- All Chevy floor and cargo areas.
- Hand made patterns larger and more coverage than factory or other mats.
- Digitally mastered, with mats cut using precise ultra-sonic machinery.
Five year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials.