Borla Camaro Exhaust System, Single Cat Back Adjustable, V8 1993-1995
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Adds Aggressive Sound Without Drone & Boosts Horsepower
- 3" Cat Back Exhaust System Upgrade
- 100% Aircraft Quality T-304 Stainless Steel Construction With TIG Welds
- Patented Straight-Through And Multi-Core Technology To Unleash Hidden Horsepower
- NOTE: Getting Tips To Align Properly May Require Adjustment By Exhaust Specialist
- NOTE: If You Have A 1995 Model With Dual Cats Then You Need P/N 33-148497-1
- Quality Level: High Performance Upgrade
- Construction: 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with TIG Welds
- Finish: Satin
- What's In The Box: Borla Mufflers, Tubing, 3.8" x 3" Dual Square Angle-Cut Intercooled, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instructions
- Where It's Made: Made In The USA
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty: Million Mile Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 64 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 37"x13"x21"
- Approx. Installation Time: 1 Hour, Experienced Mechanic Times Quoted, Yours Will Take Longer
- Installation Difficulty: Medium DIY
This system is made to fit the Single Cat. system used by GM from 1993 through the mid year of 1995. If you have a 1995 model with Dual Cats then you need part number 14555.
Borla Cat-back TM & Rear Section exhaust systems feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive BORLA® Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere.
Each system is built from premium 300-series austenitic stainless steel, superior to T-400 series knockoffs (such as 409), to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow & power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit. Best of all, BORLA stands behind every system with a Million-Mile Warranty. Just what you’d expect from the world’s most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.
1993-1995 Camaro Borla Exhaust System, Single Cat Back Adjustable, V8
|Eck OEM Number||14464|
|Availability||Ships Direct From Manufacturer|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1993, 1994, 1995|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro Pace Car||Series||Body||Notes Pace Car Coupe||Year 1993|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro Standard||Series||Body||Notes Standard Convertible||Year 1994, 1995|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro Standard||Series||Body||Notes Standard Coupe||Year 1993, 1994, 1995|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro Z28||Series||Body||Notes Z28 Convertible||Year 1994, 1995|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Camaro Z28||Series||Body||Notes Z28 Coupe||Year 1993, 1994, 1995|